Human Growth Hormone HGH
Adults with HGH deficiencies benefit from Human Growth Hormone HGH therapies. They enjoy protection from fractures, increased muscle mass, improved exercise capacity, energy, and a reduced risk of future heart disease.
Growth Hormone Hormone HGH Therapy, has been utilized in recent years as a therapy for anti-aging. This particular growth hormone, produced by recombinant gene technology, is given to help restore youthful vitality making patients feel and look younger.
Human Growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein that is made by the pituitary gland and secreted into the bloodstream. HGH production is controlled by a complex set of hormones produced in the hypothalamus of the brain and in the intestinal tract and pancreas. The pituitary puts out GH in bursts; levels rise following exercise, trauma, and sleep.
Under normal conditions, more GH is produced at night than during the day. This physiology is complex, but scientists who carefully measure overall GH production report that it rises during childhood, peaks during puberty, and declines from middle age onward. GH acts on many tissues throughout the body.
In people of all ages, GH boosts protein production and promotes the utilization of fat.
HGH Human Growth Hormone also maintains some bodily functions, like tissue repair, muscle growth, brain function, energy, and metabolism, throughout life.
Men are likely to feel the first signs of aging in their mid-30’s, with symptoms such as loss of libido, weakness, baldness and memory loss.
Human growth hormone (HGH) optimization has a positive impact upon men. Those who are treated with HGH optimization therapies often experience reduced body fat percentages; tighter and smoother skin; healthier and thicker hair; and improved sexual performance.
Deficiency in human growth hormone in women is due to the pituitary gland not producing enough HGH.
Women’s human growth hormone (HGH) levels start to decline in their early 20s.
Typical signs of HGH deficiency in females include dry and thinning skin, thinning hair, greater belly fat and the development of wrinkles.
More women are also now using Human growth hormone (HGH) optimization for its anti-aging and weight-loss properties.
Adequate HGH levels help women improve their appropriate body-fat ratio and elasticity in skin.
Risk of osteoporosis is reduced when HGH levels in women are balanced.
HGH optimization also contributes to normalized sleep patterns, improved skin elasticity, loss of excess fat and a stronger immune system.
HGH Deficiency – Common Symptoms
- Hair loss
- Sexual dysfunction
- Decreased muscle strength and mass
- Memory loss
- Lack of concentration
- Dry skin
- Increased triglycerides
- Cardiovascular disease risk
- Increase LDL (“bad”) cholesterol
- Insulin resistance
- Reduced bone density
- Temperature sensitivities
- Increased weight, especially around the waist
Benefits: HGH Human Growth Hormone
- Increases energy, vitality, strength and endurance
- Increases lean body mass by developing new muscle cells
- Breaks down body fat and fatty acids
- Improves heart function
- Increases calcium retention which strengthens and increases bone density
- Enhances the immune system and accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Promotes non-REM slow wave sleep
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
- Promotes liver glycogenesis
- Plays a role in fuel homeostasis
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
HGH PEPTIDE THERAPY: THE NEW WAVE
Take the next step, you have nothing to lose. There is a REASON why you're having these symptoms, so let’s fix it!
First things first, let’s figure out exactly WHY you're feeling the way you are.
Contact us for a free no obligation consultation.
*No guarantee of specific results. Individual results may vary.
All of your information is 100% confidential.