Adrenal Fatigue Quiz
Your adrenal glands are like batteries of your body. They help you utilize carbohydrates, fats and proteins, cope with stressful situations and regulate sodium. When your adrenal glands are stressed, they do not carry out their functions effectively. This is called adrenal fatigue.
Adrenal fatigue can lead to a host of issues including:
- Weight gain
- Trouble sleeping
- Cravings for unhealthy foods
- Low energy
- And more
Needless to say, healthy adrenal glands are key for everyday happiness and prosperity. Take the Adrenal Quiz below to see how many of the common adrenal fatigue symptoms you may have.
Adrenal Fatigue Quiz
- I gain weight around my midsection.
- I often have trouble getting up in the morning even though I go to bed at a reasonable time.
- I regularly have trouble sleeping and/or wake up in the middle of the night.
- I often feel tired after exercise – rather than energized.
- My body temperature often seems off (ie. my hands & feet are cold, my face feels warm, etc.).
- In my free time, I’m often too tired to do anything that involves going out of house.
- I often feel dizzy or faint, like I am not fully awake, or am in a dream.
- I feel overwhelmed by my responsibilities and seldom have energy to do anything after work.
- I drink more than 8 ounces of coffee, tea, soda (pop) or another caffeinated beverage every day.
- I have dark circles under my eyes.
- After getting up from lying down or after bending down, I often feel lightheaded or dizzy.
- My nails are brittle and weak or my hair is dry and thinning or my skin seems to be aging quickly.
- I frequently catch colds or other infections – cold sores, yeast or bladder infections, eye infections, boils or sinus infections.
- My nose is often runny.
- I frequently have strong cravings for sweets, chocolate or salty foods.
- I’m often impatient, pessimistic or edgy.
- I have developed allergies, asthma, hay fever, skin rashes (including hives, eczema, psoriasis) arthritis, autoimmune disease or other inflammatory conditions or I’ve taken anti-inflammatory or steroid drugs
- If I don’t eat something every 3 hours I often feel weak and lightheaded.
- I do not eat a lot of meat because it upsets my stomach.
- I have low sex drive.
- I have been sick more than two times with a cold or allergies in the last 6 months.
- My weight is higher than it should be.